be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

she never sleeps



she watches me
everydayeveryminuteeverysecond
carefully observing, quietlyloudly despising my attempts
she knows part of me wants to be free
she hates me for it and reminds me how weak i am being
i am out of control and good for nothing
weaklowstupiddisgustingidiot
there are days when she lets me go
only a whisper blowing through my mind
she is almost invisible
but
she knows i will come back
see the damage i've done and come back crying
on my knees beggingsubmittingneeding
pleading for her to fix what i have ruined
i depend on her to keep me strong
keep me on my way
happinesspurityperfectionbeautythinness
she is my better half
she is my evil half
she loves me
she hates me
she is the girl in the mirror
the girl that glares back at the fat covering her happiness
she scowls at me for shoving food in my mouth
for making her look so hideous
she demands to be cleanpurethin
they see me
they think im disgusting
appalled at how it is possible to be fat
they think "oh how dreadfulghastlygrim!"
i grin when im hungry
it feels so good
growlhappythinnerbythesecond
i smile when bones are visible
joystarvebeautypurity
i suffer when i eat
cryhatedespisewishfeel
i hide from the mirror
avoid any glance of the bulging bodice i have created
i stray from unfamiliar touch
to feel flesh against my flesh makes me cringe

it is not me
it is not who i want to be
i cannot be seen under this fat that forms itself out of food
clingingchokingsuffocating my beautiful bones
i miss that girl
i long for her, to see her again
but i cannot have her...
not anymore...i am sorry, so sorry
you must stay in the mirror
to forever hate this reflection that is now me

nothing much today. just that poem and the fact that im feeling quite disgusted with myself. i hate sitting and being able to feel my tummy fold into itself...ug! its one of the worst feelings there possibly is in this world besides heartach!...i feel fat and extremely full no matter what the fuck i eat, but i eat, because i have to. hopefully this gets better. i keep telling myself it will and ignoring the negative thoughts i have (except when i let them out in my blogs) in hopes that it is a phase and i will, someday, be ok. i wish the world understood the happiness in starvation, thinness, eating healthy and the joy purity of self and yet, at the same time could understand the suffering it brings...

and my goodness how bad can my weight be?! (in the sense that im too thin) one of my favorite japanese model, Yu Hasabe is my height and is only 88lbs!! grrr...


meal- 1 blueberry waffle: 90cal 3:15p
6 mini sushi pieces: 258.5cal 5:30p
1/4c hamburger helper: 100cal 7:55p
1 chocolate vanilla Jell-o pudding: 120cal 11:55p
1¼c Kix cereal: 110cal 2:25a

678.5cal total

8 comments:

  1. " hate sitting and being able to feel my tummy fold into itself...ug! its one of the worst feelings "
    For me its walking and feeling your thighs rub together...that's the worst for me...tummy folding is the second.

    I love your poem ..its very touching.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you're feeling so down.
    It's really nice of you to say you read my blog everyday! That makes me feel so special. :] Thankyou darling.
    Please feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your poem is so perfect!

    feel better soon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. that poem was beautiful. i remember when i went into recovery (for pregnancy and after)i felt that same way every single day. it was torture but at the same time i knew i had to keep it up.
    and ditto on the stomach thing. mine reminds me of a fanny pack of fat on my tummy :P
    stay strong
    meg

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow i agree with everyoen else the poem is just great
    just remember that ur eating for u boy ur eating fo ru dont lose him ur love of ur life

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing poem! Describes exactly how I feel almost everyday. And thank you for your comment! It felt amazing to be told I was so light. I wish I had that encouragement everyday. Thank you for reading my blog, and I really enjoy yours.

    Just remember that what you are doin is for love. And nothing can beat love. It is amazing. I know you can get through this! I will be here for you<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your poem is beautiful honey... just like you!!

    Haha sorry for being cheesy...but it's true. I am sorry you are finding it hard...stay strong and remember why you are doing this xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the poem!!! xoxo can i put it on my blog?

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^