be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

i am horrid and do not deserve you all, myself nor my boyfriend

hey lovelies *sigh* i need a break for a bit. i couldnt help it, i looked into the mirror and hated...no despised what i saw. i have no doubt in my mind that i am all fat now. i bet i am at least 103...i am so ashamed to say so. i have ruined myself. i am weak and shameful. someone please tell me you hate me and that you refuse talk to me again until i get my act together. tell me you dont want to hear from my fat face and sausage typing fingers until i am at least 100 again. maybe then will i cease this nonsense.

what brought me to the mirror you ask? my ring. yes, my ring. it is tight, doesnt spin and i feel like its choking the little sausage link i call a finger. then i wondered what had happened. had i really gotten that bad? my gaze shifted toward my thighs as a laid there and yes, they have once more grown to what is normally referred to as thunder thighs. that was all it took for me to strip down and analyze my bodice. i stood there for quite some time to criticize, prod, pull and claw at the fat that had attached itself to me while i wasnt paying attention. i feel so humiliated...how can a girl who spends all her time worrying about controling food: what to eat, how to eat, when to eat, amounts to eat, calories in what i eat; how can she get so distracted, as to not notice how much she is growing, in time to prevent it?! i know i shouldnt say this because my eyes are broken and i know so, and it is out of love that they want me this way but i am saying now in my head, "you wanted me fat, you say it is 'healthy' you say i am not fat and to stop thinking so. but i ask you, do you have to see what i see and feel what i feel? does this body i live in belong to you? I am the one who has to hate what i see. I am the one who is suffering not you. are you happy that i have gained? good, i am glad...because i, by far, am not."


To Shed My Winter Coat

I stand in front of the mirror,
Naked with my eyes shut.
In fear of the glutton which stands before me.

It is as if I am thickly dressed and ready for Winter.
I feel the layers weighing me down,
Trapping and suffocating;
Clinging to my structure;
Hiding who I really am.

No one can see me beneath it all.
All the fat that covers me will be there if I open my eyes;
Am I prepared to see it?
To feel the sadness disparity and humility that immediately follows?
No.
I am not.

Nor will I ever be.
I will never accept it,
It will never be me.
I will never be able to let it become me.

A mutant girl.
Stuck in a body that Ive unwillingly been transformed into.
I reach out into the darkness until the cold of the mirror is at my fingertips.

My hands go to my midriff,
Rubbery stretchy warmth that can pull out so far.
It doesnt belong there.

I do not need all this,
It is not Winter,
It is Summer.
Summer is time for thin light dresses;
On thin light girls.
I am not thin nor am I light.

I imagine myself unzipping my thick Winter coat.
Watching the fat fall to the floor in jiggly ripples.

When I look up I hope to see me.
Finally, the time for my body;
My happiness;
Is at hand.

4 comments:

  1. it pains me to read how depressed and hurt you are. its easy for everyone else to judge what is on the outside and just ignore the war that wages on inside our little bodies. they will never understand that every extra pound is another bomb going off inside our fragile shells. all they see is "healthy" while we crumble from our core.
    hang in there hun. you need to do whatever makes you happy, in the end it is your life, your body, your choice.
    meg
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts are so similar to yours right now... can totally understand

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please do what you need to in order to feel better. If you do chose to take a break, we'll miss you. But know that there are many of us supporting you. I hate when people don't realize how much every little change on our bodies actually matter. Please stay stong..we're all here for you.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. o hunny im so sorry
    but im the same way right now too im all i dont have a therapist yet i dont have to try so im just letting th eed take control
    and no im not gonna yell at u or tell u i hate u cause i dont hate u
    i know that ur in a rough place and im sorry about that

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^