be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

im SO excited! help me pick one girls? please pretty please?


man i want my legs to be like that! i need to walk my ass off and find good thigh exercises! suggestions anyone? ill love you forever!

wow! ive 50 little bleuet followers now! thanks so much everyone! i never imagined even 10 of you would read my blog and here i see theres 50 of you! :D

check out this awesome strobe! it gives you shroom vision! its fucking cool XD Lily at Just Like The Movies had it on her last blog. (i dunno if you can tell but the different color words are links XD for some reason it doesnt really pop to let you know "im a link!")

i have 10 days to get myself in shape and melt off the fat i have gained from all the binges and unhealthy eating in the past weeks. if i remain at 800, no matter if i am a "sedentary couch potato" or not, i should be back to 95lbs by 16th of next month. i just wish i was able to go back to 100cal just until im back at 95 so i dont have to feel disgusted with myself at the pool gathering on the 26th :P im gessing i weigh about 98-100 i dont know, so im going with 100. ug! i wish i did know! but if i am 100lbs, i should lose at least 2lbs before next week =) but since im in the "moderately active 3-5 times per week" category, i should drop 3lbs by then yay!

last night boyfriend said he'd bring me home a hoagie that he'd make at the café (450) i was fine with that, i planned my meals/snacks around it. but then he texted me on yahoo while was at work today (my phone is fucked up so we communicate through yahoo SMS) saying that he was also bringing home deep friend candy bars! im so glad he told me while he wasnt here. i would have felt so bad to freak out in front of him, he loves to cook and loves to cook for me, share his cooking. i knew the cals for a tiny deep fried candy is through the roof! plus the hoagie and the cream of wheat i had already eaten for breakfast. i started tearing and hyperventilating O.O i never did that before regarding food! i mean ive freaked out mentally but never physically and now i know even more so why it sucks! i went immediately to do crunches to stop the tearing before it turns to crying! exercise always calms me down when i feel gross about my fat or when im freaking out about calories and grease. then i realized, talk to him. so i texted him and told him,
"i change my mind about the hoggy then since yu bring home the candy =) ill eat hoggy next time"
"Why, the Canny is mine I bought it last week"
"ehehe juss cuz im weird, yu know :P hoggy tomorrow =) "
"You gonna need dinner half hogy an a baby sneakers ?" he calls them sneakers ^__^
i calculated it and i can deal with that, "okay ^_^ "
"Yay good girl :-) "
haha he's so fucking cute!

the suckie thing is when he got home i was so hungry from not eating till then. i was trying to accommodate all the cals for it into my day :P i ended up eating 3 quarters of the hoagie, about ⅘ of all the fries, the deep fried snickers AND a bite of deep fried white chocolate reese's! O.o then i went immediately to exercise. i must say though, that was one of the best tasting 1000cal binges ive ever fucking had! well, beside my fucking peanut butter and jelly sandwiches :P ok, i start officially tomorrow, no more of that.

!!!THE EXCITED PART!!!


im just so excited that i HAVE to tell some one and it surely isnt going to be him! :D boyfriends birthday is a litto less than a month away! ive the BEST surprise in mind for him! im rather terrible at buying gifts, even for the people i love. i can never seem to know them well enough to know what they would want or have enough money to afford what i know the would like :P so i went with the one thing that cant fail on a birthday: a birthday cake baked special for him with love from his girlfriend ^__^ ok, i realize it can fail if i dont bake it properly, but ive a recipe. mixing ingredients, baking till the time given and frosting/decorating a cake isnt really rocket science and its not like ive not done it before. so i "hypothesize" that this is going to be rather good! XD its going to be either a chocolate cake with peanut butter chips mixed into the batter or a peanut butter cake with choc chips in the batter. it will have either the chocolate-peanut butter frosting between layers or just melted peanut butter mixed with whipped cream, ive not decided that either. the frosting will be choco-PB or peanut butter frosting depending on which cake i choose, i want the frosting and cake to contrast. im going to decorate it with reese's pieces, mini peanut butter cups in dollops of whipped cream and his name in white or orange tulip brand tubed icing depending on which frosting i choose. i know it sounds a bit rich but thats how he likes it and i intend to make his mouth water and enjoy EVERY bite! ^__^ AH im SO excited to make this for him!! i want it to be completely perfect!!! :D what do you think?!

heres what im thinking it will look like if i use choco-PB icing. im not sure i want to write "Love" or his name, considering his mom will be with us hehe awkward maybe since we dont really display love around her but i do want it to be special. i may just go for "Love" anyway. the white circles with litto brown dotts in them are the whipped cream dollops with mini reese's cups in the middle of each:


and heres what it will look like if i use peanut butter frosting instead. which one sounds and looks best in your opinion? of course the writing will be nicer XD its hard to write with the laptop mousepad!

meal- 1 packet cream of wheat: 100cal 3:15p
snack- about 5 crackers: 60cal
meal- ¾ hoagie, french fries = ~1½ McDonald size large fries, 1 deep fried fun size snickers, ½ deep fried white chocolate Reese's: 1672.5cal

1842.5cal total

this fucking amount is enough for me to have eaten for 3 days. THREE days! so i expect because of this, my eating 700 will not matter for the next three days. i will probably only have a chance at losing maybe 1lb before sunday :P nevertheless im going to work hard until then! =)

2 comments:

  1. That strobe was awesome . . . just like shrooms! hahah
    and I'd go for the darker colored cake. It just looks more . . . mouth-watering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree about the cake, i would definently go for the chocolate. it makes the colors pop more.

    i like to wrap my cakes in plastic wrap after its cooled and put them in the freezer for 20 minutes prior to icing so that you can trim up the top (if un-even) and shave the sides if it is a double layer cake.( a slightly frozen cake holds up better to any trimming you may do, otherwise it might crumble) plus the icing sticks better to a cooler surface :)
    make sure you take pictures after you make it so we can all drool over your crazy awesome baking skills!

    meg

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^