be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

lovely aspirations before death

i love PostSecret! i have yet to send my secret though, i will =) haha im so odd because finding these litto sites make me happy XD


...really...
???!!!
it would be utterly terrible for me!

maybe not for graduation since i already did that.
but id like that for christmas or my birthday!



i also found this website similar to PostSecret. its called Before I Die I Want To... i thought it was really neat! a bunch of people, whoever want to participate, send in a poloroid of them self stating what it is they want to do before they die. its really sweet-ish ^__^

inspired by that website and also the book im reading, ive made a list of what id like to do before i die. some of them are near to impossible but i stil wish for them.
from least to greatest:

10. visit japan and UK and make a friend in both:
japan- tokyo, shibuya, harajuku, hiroshima
UK- london, exeter, canterbury, mansfield
9. capture a spirit in a photograph
8. kiss a girl
7. find/take photos of an abandoned:
hospital, church, victorian house, asylum
6. have a dalmatian, a ferret and a black Italian Greyhound with white splotches
5. make love on the beach at night
4. become a model/photographer
3. let go of/forgive things my father has done to me and finally tell him how i feel
2. marry boyfriend, be a good wife, get a house of our own
1. get help, find happiness and be at peace with myself

EDIT: ok i tried, i cant stick to 10! im a list maker what can i say XD
re-wrote the whole list so you could see where my additions fell in how important they are.
i colored the ones i added:

15. visit japan and UK and make a friend in both:
japan- tokyo, shibuya, harajuku, hiroshima
UK- london, exeter, canterbury, mansfield
14. buy a vintage diary, perfume bottle pendant necklace
13. publish a compilation book of all my poetry and short stories
12. grow strawberries and blueberries and pick them with a vintage berry basket
11. capture a spirit in a photograph
10. kiss a girl
9. find/take photos of an abandoned:
hospital, church, victorian house, asylum
8. have a dalmatian, a ferret and a black Italian Greyhound with white splotches
7. make love on the beach at night
6. be fluent in japanese and french. (im somewhat fluent in japanese, i can hold a conversation depending on what the topic is but im not good enough. and i am getting there with french.)
5. become a model/photographer
4. give up red meat for good! (I rarely eat it now but I want to stop completely.)
3. let go of/forgive things my father has done to me and finally tell him how i feel
2. marry boyfriend, be a good wife, get a house of our own
1. get help, find happiness and be at peace with myself

if you dont mind, id like to know, what are the top 10 things you'd like to do/accomplish before you die? =) i want to get to know you all, my bleuets! your so lovely!

meal- 1c mac and cheese: 260cal 3:30p
meal- 1 banana: 105cal 6:20p
snack- 9 baby carrots: 18cal 9:45p
meal- 2 slices California Pizza Kitchen frozen sicilian recipe pizza: 475cal 11:45p

858cal total im over again! fuck sake! im not repeating that tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. (In the order of importance):
    1. Fall in love.
    2. Become a yoga instructor.
    3. Have a beautiful child.
    4. Accept myself - mind, body, spirit and soul.
    5. Travel to Holland.
    6. Learn to belly dance.
    7. Eat completely all organic foods.
    8. Get a degree in dietetics and nutrition.
    9. Fix my posture.
    10. Act ladylike, elegant and calmly subconsciously all the time (in other words, be completely at ease).

    I love the things you want to do before you die. I also love the websites, although I hadn't heard of "Before I Die I Want To". About being your pen pal, I already have four so I don't know if I'll actually be able to manage five pen pals, get on with homework/assignments, household duties, and such things as this. I think one pen pal doesn't want to continue writing though, so if this does happen, you'll be the first to know. :] Sorry, honey. I'm really flattered that you read my blog so often. I love reading your blog as well, I just don't always get time to comment.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love a good (new) follower in the morning! :)
    Hey.

    Oh yes I have! My ex-boyfriend (who i'm still close with, he was such a sweetie) was a sort-of-barista. He was extremely good at it!
    OHMYGOD. The bear and bunnies are so adorable, did you do that??

    No I don't believe I get PB2 here in Australia either, but I'm gonna order it online - I also am gonna order shirataki noodles (0 cals!).
    Where do you live?

    SAME. Vintage clothing is amazing - the best ones are to be found at music festivals in my opinion!

    I love those little sites which you posted, and here is my list!
    1. Travel the world
    2. Buy a kombi van and travel around in it, stopping to go to music festivals, surviving of porridge
    3. BE fully happy and content with myself
    4. make a difference in the world
    5. find a love with a dash of friendship added in
    6. Learn a new language
    7. Live on the beach
    8. Grow a fruit and vegetable garden
    9. Grow my hair down to waist (ha, like that will happen)
    10. ?? I'll figure it out!
    <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a great list!
    Well here goes mine:
    1. Go to Africa and volunteer at an orphanage
    2. Become a famous actress
    3. Travel the world
    4. Find someone who will love me forever and marry them and have kids
    5. Move back to costa rica where most of my family is
    6. Meet my dad and try to form a relationship with him( possible?)
    7. Move to california with my best friend to start my acting career
    8. Publish a book
    9. Learn to love myself for who I am
    10. Design a clothing line

    hope you learned a little more about me from that!
    Good luck<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. o god i cant even th8ink of 10 things ijust try to make it to the next day
    butmy biggest goal is to some day marry my boyfriend and have a baby with him

    i love ur list though

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^