be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

watching people cook in fast food restaurants can be a good thinspo



i like that my cal intake for the day was pretty low today but i didnt even have to eat anything for the rest of the night except crackers. i know i could have done it. i had ordered a waffle and bacon...dont ask why i even bothered ordering the bacon, i didnt plan on eating it ^//^ i just ordered it to order it i dont know why. but after sitting there watching them cook, watching all the greese bubble and splatter.

(isnt that gross? its not the waffle house bacon, but still gross right? ↑)

i HAD to change it! i could feel the grease in my throat just by looking at it! i felt like i was eating it and gaining weight just by smelling it and watching the fat fuckers cook! and im not just saying that, they were actually fat fucks! i switched my order to a grilled cheese instead, i couldnt take it. i figured a grilled cheese had less cals than waffles (i was right). they had already made the bacon by the time i switched my order, so i had take it. im glad we have dogs, i fed them a strip of bacon, halfed the 3/4 of the one i ate (dunno why i ate it, i shouldnt have) and halfed the other half of my grilled cheese between them. i feel so sick for eating that!!! i can feel the grease in my mouth and throat! -__- its worse now that i ate it and im not just looking at it...oh i hate eating out so bad!

2 Honey Maid squares: 60cal 2:30p
2 Keebler Zesta crackers: 24cal 12:45p
1 mini Whoppers candy (3 balls): 32cal 4:50p
1/2 Waffle House grilled cheese: 145cal 10:35p
1/4 strip bacon: 10cal 10:35p
5 Meiji Gummy Choco: 40cal 1:35a

689cal under
311cal eaten






ha! heres some disgusting reverse thinspo!
nowww let me see you eat grilled cheese or bacon again huh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts and replys? ^__^