be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

our 2yr anni is coming up! =)


the one food situation i havent yet found any way out of if my "im not hungry-i dont want any" doesnt work, is when me and xxx have fast food for lunch and the place has no salad. it was just me and him today. he had a job interview and i tagged along. bad move. we stopped by popeyes after the interview and i scoured the menu, no salad that i could see fast enough :P sooo i ate. drank in between and ate. he forgot the laptop was in the car so while went to get it, i put one chicken tender in my napkin and threw it away along with a bite size piece of another to make it look like i started on my 2nd. he came back while i was on my last bite. haha i pulled the classic/stupid "whats that??" without even knowing what "what" was. i just let him figure that out :P and while he looked behind him i spit it out in my napkin and put it in the box. and like i planned, he figured something out and said
"what? the table with the football table cloth?"
"ya, what is that??"
"a taaable cloth..." confused look.
"oh...no i mean whats it for?"
"oh i dunno, beats me."
"phew, im full! looks like my eating alot phase ended, my stomach is back to being small."
"not for long."
"haha."
that would work because my stomach always was weird. sometimes i could eat alot and id purge after, sometimes i just wasnt hungry all day and just wouldnt eat and i had times when id get nauseous when breakfast/lunch/dinner time rolls around so id have to eat at off times and even then i couldnt eat very much. my eating habbits never were "normal". it only got "normal" when i had to watch myself about my eating and was forced to eat like everyone else.

i dont feel tooo guilty for eating it because i didnt eat more than i should have and i purged it at the office we went to for his other job application that they sent him to. my stomach definately wasnt happy though. it felt pretty uncomfortable after eating that chicken tender i dont know why :P that usually only happens if i havent eaten or purged every meal for a long period of time. dinner was wendys so i went with a side chicken ceasar and didnt use the dressing.

im so happy! friday is our 2yr anniversary ^__^ he said he wants to take me on a date if he has money! we havent been on a date yet. ive never been on a date at all with anybody except that mini date he took me on a couple weeks ago to make up for the flat tire canceling our supposed-to-be first date. me and xxx met online in '08 and we connected, got close, fell in love and i moved out here to meet him and be with him. so really we've only been phisically together since november of last year. he's my first boyfriend so thats why it will be my first date. im so excited! we havent decided what we'll do or if he can take me on one but im excited! too bad itll probably be a little stressfull because itll probably involve food -__- and the reason he may not have money for it is that he doesnt have a job right now. he just recently was given permission from his Dr to work again. during his last job he tore the tendon in his shoulder and had surgery and spent quite a while in recovery/physical therapy.

also, my friend might come over for a couple days =) i havent seen her in a while and i dont have any friends here so itll be nice. she live about 2hrs from me so thats why we dont hang out. xxx brought it up and told me to ask her. he knows im feeling a little sad and off lately, he's so sweet ^__^ i was thinking she could come over this weekend but im going to move it to next weekend since our anni is on friday. i kinda want it to ourselves now that we finally have eachother =)

1 Popeyes chicken tender: 125cal 4:10p (purge 4:17p)
2 Honey Maid graham crackers: 60cal 8:05p
1 Wendy's chicken ceasar salad: 260cal 11:00p (purge 11:20p)
555cal under
445cal eaten
255-10%= 229.5cal purged
215.5cal net total

1 comment:

  1. you sound happy! and two years, that's great! you two definitely deserve a date (:

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^