be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

sandman glitter dirt finally worked at 7am...

4am, he flaps his wings and lands on the windowsill with his bag of glittering shit,
takes a long stare at me sitting in my green lawn chair in the bedroom.
my hairs all tangled, my eyes are red and baggy, and i wince everytime i swallow.
"geez...what? you get hit by a train? and is that a lawn chair?.....in a bedroom?..you do know this is a bed-room..right?"
i blink slowly "shut up, its your fault i look like shit, your fucking late!"
he shakes his head as he sticks his hand in the burlap bag.
"sorry, business ran overtime. all you insomniacs, huy...some of you take 5 rounds a this sparkle crap!"
he throws it in my face and its stings my eyes and makes me cough.
"what the fuck are you doing?! dont just toss it in my face, idiot!"
"well if you were a normal sleeper i wouldnt have to do it so rough, stop complaining, i gave it to you didnt i?"
he gets ready to go.
"wait, stay in case it doesnt work..."
"i got other fat asses to work on. if it dont work, ill be back tomorrow night."
so far, nothing, just the same old yawning that ive had since 2am.
"ok, ok, but gimme one more before you go!"
i get in bead next to my sound asleep boyfriend and wait for more.
he burns my eyes with another dose of glitter crap and leaves.
4:15am, .........nothing yet.....
4:17am, i grab my book and read while i wait...nothing...
6:30am, i put the book back and switch it out for my ipod, "Kiss Me" and "If Only We Could Sleep Tonight" by The Cure...oh! i feel a little sleepy...
7am, finally zzzZZZ...

this insomnia thing is really not good. i wake up so tired and i have body aches. not to mention my throat hurts so bad today from purging last night :( i just couldnt let that binge mistake follow through and land its ugly blubbery fat into my thighs and stomach! im going to stay clear of food all day today beside sorbet or ice pops for my throat and when i have to eat dinner with xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts and replys? ^__^