be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

i cant sleep...so here are some weird things

this is my third post today :P the sandman hasnt come with his magic sparkly sand yet so im wide awake. yawning, but wide awake. i hate not being able to sleep. i just massaged my boyfriends feet, with lotion, to sleep haha it puts him to sleep so fast *sigh* i wish things like that would work for me. but since im bored and the lotion reminded me of things i dislike, i decided to make a list of all my weirdness and particular-ness, things that make me feel panicky and things that irritate me:

being fat
binging/purging
going over my cal limit
not knowing how many cals im eating
not washing lotion off the palms of my hands
meeting people, unless im in "job/work/class mode"
public speaking
being left in a strangers house with them (ex- if the person i went with stepped outside for a smoke)
shaking strangers hands
touching a strangers things
hugging strangers or kissing cheeks hello
sitting on chairs, couches or on the floor in a strangers house, id rather stand
touching anything that is mine, including my clothes and me, without washing my hands after shaking a strangers hand or touching their things
walking in peoples homes with shoes on, but ironically i also feel dirty having my socks or bare feet touching their floor. so im kinda screwed both ways :P had to learn to tolerate/choose one or the other
when people take their newborn babies into grocery stores in just a diaper, no clothes or hats
not grooming your dog every week (bath, brushing, ear cleaning)
not picking up your dogs shit outside
not folding clothes properly (so it doesnt have wrinkles) before putting them away
an unwiped table directly after meal time
leaving dishes unwashed in the sink or on counters
clothes on the floor
when any part of my body touches the tub or shower walls while im showering (beside my feet of course) i have to wash all over again
when my towel touches the shower curtain, the wall, the tub or the toilet, i will not use it
upside down books
unorganized books (tallest to smallest)
un-alphabetized dvds, cds, games
people beside my boyfriend touching my clothes, my bedding, sitting on my bed, touching my stuffed animals, touching my baby blanket (yes, im 21 and i still have those things :P haha im glad my boyfriend thinks theyre cute)
not knowing where my baby blanket and stuffed animals are (sometimes i loose them in my blanket while im sleeping)

1 comment:

  1. I have the same problem with not being able to fall asleep. And the worst part about it that when I do eventually fall asleep I will wake up even more tired :/

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^