be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

puking blood, a sign from ana

June 21 (partial fail)

have you guys seen that mc donadls commercial where the lady rides her bike to work and she says that the egg mc muffin makes that hard ride up the hill all worth while? haha isnt that a shame? all those calories burned getting there and up that hill, all replace plus more with a ton of calories in that egg mc muffin...ha! like i should talk! im such a fat ass!

3/4c Honey Nut Cheerios: 110cal 5:55p
spaghetti: 310cal 8:00p (purge 8:10p)
pre-made peanut butter jelly sandwich: 200cal 2:00a
2 Triscuits: 40cal 2:00p

340cal under
660cal eaten
310-10%= 279cal purged
381cal net total

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

June 22 (partial fail)

i cant keep up this 2468 diet, i was going to do it for one or two more weeks, but its frustrating me. i feel like im eating too much when i see my cals are going up so high! not to mention its causing me to consume too many calories in one sitting and i hate it! look at my cal intakes! theyre so disgusting! not to mention look at what im eating! ice cream?! ceasar salad from wendy's?! and the other day i ate waaay to much fucking spaghetti! ive reached a plateau and so i thought this would help me because maybe i needed to mix up my caloric intake a bit, get my metabolism going, but i just feel so gross and disgusting i want to cry. i go to the bathroom about a thousand times a day because of all that water, and every time i look in the mirror and im not me. im a disgusting fatty who doesnt have control in the slightest and cant stick to her safe foods! im such an idiot! im going back to my regular. but im changing my cal limit too 500. it makes no sense for me to keep it at 1000 since i never pass it anymore and i cry and get so disgusted with myself if i pass 700. i purged the other day and i know ive been purging too much. i threw up blood :( it scares me when that happens! i dont want to be the girl who died in the bathroom from a ruptured esophagus from puking up the food she ate because she lacks control over what she eats. i want to be able to reap the reward for reaching my goal weight and be able to finally feel beautiful, not die trying to get there. i need to do this the right way. i need to stop being stupid! i need to take that as a warning from ana. she's telling me to take control, stop being a panty wimp and control what i eat! love the feeling of my tummy growling! tell myself that my goal weight and feeling beautiful will be better than the taste of any food could ever be! thank you ana for the sign! i needed it! from now on, im staying under 500! and any non-safe food i eat must be chew/spit!

have you guys heard of the salt water flush?? 2tbsp salt dissolved into 1 litre (~4.2c) of warm water. drink on an empty stomach within a half hour or so, lie on your right side and its supposed to work like a laxative. i want to try it but ive never taken any laxatives or anything so im wondering if this works. i still have to do more research on it.

3/4c Honey Nut Cheerios: 110cal 4:20p
1 serving brown sugar oatmeal: 130cal 6:40p
2 Honey Maid graham crackers: 60cal 8:00p
Wendy's side ceasar salad: 260cal 10:30p (purge 10:40p)
1 vanilla Drumstick: 290cal 11:40p

150cal under
850cal eaten
260-10%= 234cal purge
616cal net total

3 comments:

  1. maybe you could do 2-4-6, i did this when i was doing 2-4-6-8. 800 was just way too high for me!

    i tried the saltwater flush, it didn't particularly work like a laxative but the saltwater just made me feel really sick to be honest. hmm, it might have worked for some others though? i dunno. give it a go i guess :)

    good luck

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. thts where i started. at 1000 and thn tht got too much. now i feel guilty if i go over 250 which is every day practically, but it hardly ever reaches over 500. i too have been purging a lot. but we can do this. we can control this. and the salt water thing, id do some more research, i dont see how salt in water can act like a laxative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hun ur not the only one who pukes up blood i do almost everytime i purge and iknow its not a good thing but i do

    i tried teh 2468 b4 i lasted one day it wasnt forme i like having my own rules

    ive never tried the salt water flush i know ppl who have though and i got mixed reviews from it

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^