be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Because You Must, Because Its Happiness, Because you Have Control

I restrict because I must.
Restrict because I want to be thin.
Restrict because I have control.
I eat 50 because I must.
Binge 400 because I'm weak.
Binge 600 because I have no control.
I purge 300 because I must.
Purge 500 because I'm scared.
Purge 700 because I want to feel beautiful.
Purge 800 because I'm growing by the second.
My eyes see fat.
Creases and folds;
Worms under my skin;
Wiggling and growing.
Oil leaking out of my pores;
My eyes are broken.
They say I'm gorgeous.
Say I'm thin.
Say not to worry.
I cannot see the nonsense they see.
I watch them cook.
Watch the grease bubble and splatter.
Smell the fat hanging in the air.
I watch them eat.
Stuffing their faces;
Calories dripping down their chin.
I feel anxiety;
Fear.
Fear that seeing makes me gain.
Anxiety that smelling coats my esophagus.
My stomach cramps.
My stomach hurts.
It is empty because I am strong;
I'm happy I'm empty.
Happy I am on my way to the ultimate.
My body is weak and shaky.
Vision blurrs and blackens as I stand.
I dont know how to stop.
Do not want to stop.
I dream of being caught.
Dream of being stopped.
Dream of binging.
Dream of purging.
Dream of walking dead.
I eat a cracker to make it through the day.
Drink water to hide growls of the monster inside.
I hide behind my shirts and pants.
Count, multiply and divide.
The numbers that lead to the ultimate goal;
The beauty bones that are so pure;
The concave stomach;
The rib ladders and jutting hips.
I wont stop until I'm there.
Wont ever be full until the 80.
When the scale says bones are most my weight.
When I reach the pure happy thinness of beauty in my broken eyes.
Then,
Then will my eyes be fixed.

3 comments:

  1. That was really moving and poetic. I hope you'll realize how beautiful you are.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. tht was so beautiful and amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was an amazing poem.i cant wait to read more from you :P
    stay strong
    meg

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^