be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Friday, June 11, 2010

serious talk and should i post a current self-pic?

Alina Krasina (Russian model)

i talked to xxx last night. i told him i miss home and that im worried about us, about what we're going to do because neither of us are happy living in the other one's home. i told him im not that sad and its not that big a deal but ive just been thinking (kind of a lie but i dont want to cause anything). he apologized that im sad and i told him its ok. he didnt really say much except that he doesnt know what to do, and i dont either. he said itll take at least $5,000 for us to move back to where im from and he doesnt want to live with my mom. ha, i agree on that one! i dont need the constant nagging and watching and nervous fear of being found out by people who questioned me before and who know my "i-used-to-throw-up-after-i-ate-a-long-time-ago-just-to-lose-that-extra-weight-but-i-stopped" lie. not to mention my little brother is quite hard to be around 24/7, im all ready tired all day everyday i dont need that to change to being exhausted and grouchy everyday. and the thing i dont understand about him is that no matter what my secrets are, he happens to find them out whether through snooping and prying or by accident or just by sensing it, hell find it out! he's one scary intuitive kid! O.o but anyway, back to what i was talking about before i off-railed into how it would be living at home again; i told xxx no matter what happens, even if i have to be sad, im not leaving him. i wanted to reassure him that im not considering that option, because its just not an option for me. im not going to lose another person in my life that i love and care for deeply, its just not happening again and thats all there is to it! he said he wont have that, me being sad for him. but i told him that it doesnt matter. we kinda ended the conversation silently and fell asleep.


it started raining and thundering this morning and there were young girls outside in their bathing suits playing in the rain =) i love to do that!...except for the fact that i get so self conscious about how fat i look :P but i love playing in the rain! i used to tell xxx about playing in the rain with my brother so today he felt bad for me. i was watching the girls play, non-creepy like :P but just thinking about how fun it is and he came behind me and apologized. i asked for what and he said because its just one more thing to make me miss home. i turned around, slid into the chair i was kneeling on and told him "im not sad. the sadness comes every-so-often but im not sad right now. im fine. i miss home but theres some times when i miss it more than others and those are the times i get sad." he didnt say anything. probably because he didnt know what to say.

im sooo tired and dizzy today, i almost fell down when i stood up after purging O.o i mostly dazed my way back to the room. xxx isnt home right now, he took his mom to the hospital. he doesnt think she has very long to live. i feel really bad saying this but i dont think it will affect me very much though i will feel sad for xxx :(

ive been thinking if i should put up a pic of my current self...but im self-conscious. i feel kiiinda ok since ive got some tiny progress but ug, im still not happy with me and i wont be till i reach my ugw =) then, THEN ill be happy! :D

2 Keebler Zesta crackers: 24cal 3:23p
1c honey dew melon: 60cal 6:00p
binge 1 Kellogg's strawberry bar: 90cal 9:40p (purge 9:45p)
binge turkey sandwich: 225cal 9:40p (purge 9:45p)

601cal under
399cal eaten
315-10%= 283.5cal purge
115.5cal net total

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts and replys? ^__^