be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

spiders and a thoughtful greasy cheese burger

holy fuck i absolutely hate Hate HATE spiders! daddy long legs or real ones i despise them, they should all be dead!!! DEAD!!! xxx was cooking 460 calories on the grill and the stupid daddy long leg came crawling up by the food!!! i really didnt feel like eating after that! bugs really deter my appetite! ug, i gess i have to start my kick assing tomorrow, i had tomake myself eat half that greasy hamburger cuz xxx made it special for me O.o he thought i didnt like it cuz i didnt finish it : / why do so many special things, surprises, and dates revolve around oil, fat and grease food? i wanted to purge SO bad so i did as soon as he went downstairs ^//^ i dont think i can get away from purging -__- i do it almost everyday! especially since i dont really have any control over my dinner meals, my guilt plays too much with me, i can never throw it away or say ill eat something else or say my tummy hurts cuz its a lie :P ill definitely have to work on that! i should feel guilty about lying, but its the only way for me to be happy in the end...

Thin And Bones

I wish to see bones.
White, thin and beautiful.
The backbone of perfection;
Fall into the cage of beauty;
Wear a thin collar of satisfaction around my neck;
Dig up the bones surrounded by sand-colored jello-y mush.
I want bones.
Light and pure.
Ah, to feel the bumps as i slide my fingertips over my ribs.
To feel the vertebrae under my gentle grazing fingers.
What surrounds them is a disgrace.
I will melt the shame off my body.
I will be beautiful.
I will be thin.
I will be perfect.

2 Keebler Zesta crackers: 24cal 11:35a
1 serving onion rings: 138cal 1:45p (purge 2:15p)
1 yokan: 170cal 1:45p (purge 2:15p)
1/2 peanut butter Moon Pie: 85cal 1:45p (purge 2:15p)
1 nikuman: 310cal 2:35p (purge 2:40p)
10 babdy carrots: 20cal 10:00p
1 tsp california dressing: 16cal 10:00p
1/2 cheese burger: 230cal 11:00p (purge 11:15p)

7cal under
991cal eaten
933-10%= 839.7cal purged
151.3cal net total

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts and replys? ^__^