be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Friday, June 4, 2010

im craving a fast

so far so good. but we're going to have frozen pizza for dinner O.o i looked at the box and it says 310cal per slice!!! but he cuts it into 4's so that makes it 387.5cal per slice, holy shit!!! i KNOW i can do 100-200cal a day if it wasnt for the dinners or anytime we go get food. i always have no choice but to eat and i always want to purge if its not something i consider diet food. but i hate purging it makes me so nervous! i always check the doors to make sure i locked them and even still im always scared :/ im mean, im not really doing anything wrong, im healthy, im eating, i have so much fat so theres no way im "under nurished", i just cant keep to my diet so im taking out what i failed to stop from going in. i tried to say i didnt wanna eat pizza by saying ill just finish my spaghetti (127cal) but i grabbed the wrong one :P now i have his moms spaghetti and mine is at the old house. i dont know if we have a pot here, if we do im gonna try to eat ramen w/sesame oil instead (160cal).

ive really been wanting to fast but i just dont see how i can. im gonna try for 1 day a week, but i really wanna do a whole week! theres just no way i can with so many people around paying attention. i want to feel what it feels like to conquer food, to conquer the ultimate form that controls us. i know i can do it and i really want to try. i will someday, for right now, all i can do is dream. i doubt one day a weekk can do much but i will see if i can even manage to get away with that. why does nobody understand that 2000+ calories is just not right? almost everything the average human eats is choke full of calories and fat and grease. the average humans stomach is stretched past its normal size from childhood and the average human eats much more then they need in one sitting. why dont people leave those of us who want to be thin alone? they are worse than we are, are they not? eating until they feel full when really theres no need. i just want to be able to do what i want, eat how i want without being looked at like i need help or im being rediculous.

5 Keebler Zesta crackers: 60cal 6:10p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts and replys? ^__^