be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Monday, June 14, 2010

f/v day success! and a romantic happy ending ^__^

i made it! i stayed strong, kept control and ate fruits and veggies today =) tonights dinner was spaghetti. he asked if wanted some and i said no. he asked why and i confidently said "cuz i dont want spaghetti. ill just make a sandwich later." and smiled. but i never made the sandwich ^__^ instead i had a few baby carrots and a stalk of celery. okay so i didnt have to eat so much, i shouldve went either/or and my cal numbers arent very different from any other day but ill get better. im still pretty proud of myself! ^__^ i didnt eat not one greasy piece of meat or one tiny nibble of sugar. wooo, im psyched for tomorrow! im feeling a little more confident because i made it through the day, so here is the current me :P i still have a loong way to go and i feel self conscious about that second one so please dont tease or judge. and i had to block out my camera on that one :P i have stickers and stuff on there that can screw me. id rather not be found by accident somehow...im happy about today! im going to stick to it! im especially happy that i can see my ribs and spine a tiny bit now! and my collar bone is much better than it was! :D i noticed while i was trying to get a good pic of me. i cant wait till my ribs and spine become more prominent! alice in thinland here i come!! =)

and to top it all off with a cherry (not whipped cream!), today had a wonderful faerie tail-ish ending to make me even happier! we had an awesome thunderstorm! the sky was so beautiful! boyfriend called me and his mom to watch at the door. we decided to go outside and watch because there was so much lightning. i took some videos and got some lightning streaks. it started to rain so his mom went in and i put the camera away so it wouldnt get wet. me and my boyfriend stood in the rain for a while just holding each other, watching and appreciating the beauty of nature. and to make it even more wonderful he gave me my first kiss in the rain while lighting flashed above us. :D oh im so happy today! i got my first rain kiss with the bonus of electric lighting up the sky, and rain washing me clean; making me a new girl who is in control of what she eats! im not going to give up this feeling! i want it forever. i always want to be in control and stay strong against food. i hope i can keep this going and ill try my fucking hardest!

1 banana: 105cal 5:10p
6 1/2 baby carrots: 13cal 10:55p
1 stalk celery: 6cal 10:55p
1tsp brie: 45cal 10:55p

831cal under
169cal eaten

2 comments:

  1. Your day sounds beautiful. :)

    OMFG...You look so good! Like, I'm seriously jealous. You look incredibly tiny in the 2nd pic.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with bree you look so tiny and i love your collar bone!!!! =] and im super proud of you for sticking with your frutis and veggies. keep up the hard work girl!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^