be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

went to the ER today! O.o


i woke up at 7:30a cuz xxx was getting ready to take his mom to work. he left and about 5min later my heart starts acting up! it was beating so fast and my chest started hurting bad. i didnt really think anything because my heart beats fast every-so often, but next thing i know, i cant barely breathe, my lips, my legs and my hands started getting numb, my hands and fingers were all contorted, and my tummy started hurting and getting that numb feeling as well. i texted xxx and told him what was happening and that i was scared but my stupid text was all backed up, i didnt get his answers till a while later. i thought he was still mad and getting back at me from last night when i didnt answer the phone or his text, though i should know better, he wouldnt do that. but my stupid phone! i tried calling him like 20x but it kept saying connection error -__- about 30min later (around 8:00a) he came home and rushed to see what he could do for me. i was crying and didnt know what to do i was so scared! i threw up 5x :/ (too bad there was nothing to purge). i finally let him take me to the hospital at 8:30a. of course, just like taking a car to the auto shop for funny sounds, i was mostly fine by the time we got there. they took my blood pressure, did an EKG but they came up normal. the dr. said they cant do anything because it had to be happening while i was there so the EKG could pick it up -__- i always get weak and tired and my heart races every once in a while even if im just laying down doing nothing. i know it could be thyroid related because both my mom and brother have thyroid problems and it affects the heart. but i dont know if it would cause the numbness and contortion and blurred/cross-eyed vision. but he said in order to find out if its my thyroid theyd take a blood test. well the stupid fat bitch they sent to do it triiied to take blood but it was obvious she had no idea. she tried my arm once, it didnt work so she moved to the back of my hand but it didnt work either. so what does she do? she gets a fucking syringe! O.o thats so not allowed! she could have collapsed the vein or put an air bubble in it! that would have killed me! bitch!!! she was jabbing the needle in so hard and as she was pulling back on the syringe to suction out the blood, she kept moving it and going through my vein and stabbing the muscle and tissue underneath! ha, and she kept saying, "your blood is so slow..." well duuuhhh. i should have said something but whatever, i just figured "well, if she hurts me bad enough i can get her ass fired!" haha i swore at her in japanese and she didnt even know, isnt it cool to be bi-lingual? anyway, i dont even know how theyre going to do a blood test with as little blood as she pulled from me. she was supposed to get 3 viles, yellow, purple and green. they let me go after that. i spent fucking 2hrs there :P i was so tired and weak when we got home and i still am. i slept all day till about a few hrs ago.





2 slices of toast: 120cal 10:50a
2tsp strawberry jelly: 34cal 10:50a
5gummy bears: 43cal 7:30p
1/4 spaghetti: 127cal 9:30p

676cal under
324cal eaten

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts and replys? ^__^